Saturday, December 20, 2008

You, Speak PRADA?

If you're into chick lit like I am, then I bet you've already lain your eyes on Sophie Kinsella's (Madeleine Wickham) Shopaholic novels, particularly the first of the series, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, also known as Confessions of a Shopaholic (US title release).

Eight years after its initial release, a film adaptation of the book which will be shown on the first quarter of 2009. The movie stars Isla Fisher as Rebecca Bloomwood (The Wedding Crashers 2005 -as Rachel McAdams' sister) and Hugh Dancy as Luke Brandon (Blood and Chocolate, 2007; Daniel Deronda, 2002 -->this one's currently shown on Velvet.☺).

Hmm..I don't want to keep my hopes up, but the movie looks promising, it's a Touchstone/Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film after all.
Oh, shoot.
I'm excited as hell! It's like Devil Wears Prada all over again!

I can't wait for February to roll by!
For the meantime, let's all content ourselves with the trailer,shall we?♥



P.S. Thanks Fameeh and Naj for dropping off my little boy. I missed the runt! Take care and enjoy the road trip!♥

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love fashion i am the only one with my friends who can speak prada but my other friends they do not compare with fashion they are not good with clothes i own a fashion magazine at home i make them at home my family loves reading them mabye one day i will own a fashion magazine company.

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream