Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nonsense.

Just killing some time. I can't sleep as usual.
So I'm doing this random Q and A.

Do you have an older sister?
♦ No. I wish I had one.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
♦ Hamza. Visited him in his room before I went to pray fajr then dozed off at 8-ish. He's been quarantined for almost a week now.So sad, I know.

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "mayonnaise"
♦ My version of ranch dressing.

Who was the last girl you talked to?
♦ Che. We went shopping this afternoon.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
♦ Halim.

Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid?
♦ An unfinished cup of coffee (from my brother also)

Something you're happy about?
♦ Mom and Hamid arriving from CDO on Wednesday; family reunion on the 26th.

What did you do Friday night?
♦ Took care of my sick hubby.

What are you doing tonight?
♦ Make dinner. It's Italian Night Tuesday provided we get home before 6pm.

Where are you right now?
♦(W)Rec(K) room.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
♦ We don't have winter here, I wear either though.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
♦ Nah. I'm with family.♥

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
♦ Purty long. It's a bit liberating, really. :)

Who did you last call babe/baby?
♦ Hmm...?

What time did you go to sleep last night?
♦ 8-ish..in the morning.

What/who woke you up today?
♦ Raja slamming the door.

Are you excited for the future?
♦ Hmm.. Yeah, Kinda. :)

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
♦ I don't remember if there were any instances. Prolly when I was younger.

Things you did today?
♦ Checked on HD. Visited our grandparents. Texted with HD (he went to the doctor for a check-up). Went out with my brothers, sis-in-law and our kids to shop. Checked HD when we got home. Had dinner. Chatted with mom and bros on the phone then on YM later on. Played video games (PC,PSP,PS3). Checked on HD. Put Raja to bed. Texted with HD since he didn't want me to stay long around him in the quarantine room. Blah blah blah. You want to know what kind of pizza we had awhile ago? LOL

Do you own a polo shirt?
♦ YUH.

Are you excited for the new year?
♦ We really don't celebrate new year, but I look forward to family bondings and stuff. Exchange gifts. :D

What are you going to do after this?
♦ It's 3am now so I think I'll just wait for fajr to pray then sleep..pray that I do fall asleep!

What was the last thing you drank?
♦ A glass of water.

Do you have any kids?
♦ Just one. *sigh*

When was the last time you threw up?
♦ When we got home after Raja's birthday. I had a really bad headache the whole time we were at Corinthians.

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
♦ Raja. Rashad. Aleeyah, my 2y/o cousin.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
♦ Negotiating with the Sandman. Haha!

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
♦ Eating pizza with Halim.

What is your favorite holiday?
♦ Definitely EID. Celebrating the end of Ramadan or Eid'l Adha.

Have you ever been to another country?
♦ Yuz.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
♦ "Ok, I'll get you a couple and take 'em to your room." HD asking for pizza also. Dang..only Raja sleeps early in this house!

What is the best ice cream flavor?
♦ Oh, this one's a toughie! I love Raspberry Rapture of FIC, but HD's pretty much also a staple in the bedroom fridge. :D

What are you wearing right now?
♦ PJs.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
♦ Yes.

When was the last time you ran?
♦ Early afternoon..was running after Rashad.hehe.

---------------

Still not sleepy!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream