Thursday, December 11, 2008

Join Us at Moro Network!


Visit Moro Network



View my page on Moro Network


A couple of days ago, I was invited by Attys. Ras and Toie to join a site named Moro Network under the Ning social network. It was coined as such because it mainly caters to our Filipino brothers and sisters in Islam.

Its goal is to unite all Filipino Muslims living here and abroad so that we may have our own avenue where we can all share anything that we want with others through pictures, blogs, music, forum discussions, bulletins and invites to seminars and other functions or play games with its applications. It is very much like our dear old Friendster, MySpace, Multiply, and Facebook.

Perhaps what makes it stand out from the others is the fact that the social network is for us Muslims, regardless whether one is Maranao, Maguindanaoan, Tausug, etc. I think it is a great idea and opportunity for us to connect and keep one another updated. The site is fairly young (only a couple of days old), with about fifty members to date.

I'm calling on my brothers and sisters to please take a peek at the site and sign up, it'll only take up a minute of your time. See you there!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream