Monday, November 17, 2008

Five. :)



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Five Years.

When I think of how long we've been married, I still somehow get blown away. Where did all the time go? It flew by just like that. I guess when two people really love each other, time is something we don't really think about anymore because you think, you feel, you know that time is irrelevant with what we have.

I can't say I've known him all my life nor do I claim him to be my best friend. Stories like that are referenced under fiction/fairy tales (I'll let you believe your story), and our story is as real as real can get. In the five years that we've been married, and the eight that I've known Hamza, I can honestly say that we've gone through a whole lot of ups and downs, twists and turns, bumps and potholes in this ride called marriage. Still we've endured them and come out on top. I'm thankful to Allah (swt) for giving me someone who's like him. We complement each other with our differences, we enhance our similarities together. I don't think I can picture myself with anyone else but him. He's my other half as I am his. That's how simple it is.

Hun, words aren't enough, as always.

I'm just glad it's you and me.

Let's let that forever be. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream