Thursday, November 27, 2008

:)


We came.

We saw.

We conquered a theater full of squealing, shrieking girls!LOL

Ok, the last line may be a tad exaggerated–they weren’t exactly shrieking, but on the verge of doing so. LOL My movie date and I went to the first day screening of Twilight, the movie adapted from the book of the same title by Stephenie Meyer (like duh, as if nobody knows about it,hehe!).

Let me just say this–let us all remember that a movie adaptation will always be different from the book, no matter what. Movies and books are two very different mediums of entertainment. Our ideas and imagery of the characters, the places, the plots that took place and everything else concerning what we read will always, always be different from what we see in the movie because the former is subjective to how we see it in our minds–you have your own picture, I have mine. Am I saying I was disappointed with the flick? I’d like to keep my thoughts to myself for now. Still, please do see the film, my opinions after all, just my opinions. I’m very sure you have your own. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream