Friday, November 7, 2008

DUPED.

So I was browsing profiles on a lazy Friday afternoon when I saw some photo collages and face morphs. I thought I’d go do some celebrity look-alikes and celeb face morphs of my own on MyHeritage since I wasn’t really anything productive today and I haven’t done that in awhile. Just for fun, and it’s not like I really post them on my pro’,…

Surprise, surprise!

I never thought I resembled someone’s mom on FS (Friendster).

Which is which?

Dang it.

Missy be needing an explanation.

Stupid of me not to recognize a celeb.

But it’s not like I’m Malaysian, so there.

(who do I resemble the most? that's her so-called 'mother'.)

Well, I really shouldn't be so surprised. After all, she did lifted some lines from one of my blog posts on Friendster (the entry about me missing Marawi City); it was too much of a coincidence how we both happen to miss the exact same things, down to the description of the food to the places where we hang out and how the weather darkens my skin. Char. As if we both live the same lives.

I'm on to you now. But I'll let you keep playing your game.

Karma strikes tenfold. You just wait.


MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Pedigree - Ancestors

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream