Friday, September 19, 2008

PUNny Indeed!

I know with all the hype that has been building around the Twilight Saga and the movie, there was bound to be a spoof made about the movie’s trailer. Sure enough, last month, while I was browsing through YouTube’s search engine, I came up with this video from Evil Iguana Productions, a company founded by bored high schoolers that has grown through the years along with its fans (I myself included… squeeze me, but I’ve been subscribing to their vids since last year, so puhlease, spare me the bull that you learned about it first before I did. :p).

It’s really funny and even Stephenie Meyer has this on her MS site. It’s all in good fun, please dear TS fanatics, don’t get hurt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA!

Enjoy. :D

Twilight Teaser Trailer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendster blog post, published September 13, 2008

http://pattycake.blog.friendster.com/2008/09/punny-indeed/

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream