Thursday, October 23, 2008

Raja's 4D Ultrasound



I was cleaning up my computer the other day deleting some files that are taking up space in the hard disk when I came across my 4D ultrasound videos of Raja. I stopped to take a look at the clips and again marveled at the sight of my little bundle who was still then happily snoozing inside my tummy.

That was in September 1, 2004. I was with my mom and my mother-in-law and Hamza. Haha. It was supposed to be just my husband and I, but it was also my first ultrasound, and the would-be grandmoms wanted to tag along upon knowing that it would be in 4D. Why rain on their parade? They were just as excited as we were. We had originally opted for just 3D but we chose the newer version of the ultrasound because like 3D you get to see the actual image of the baby, only better because it is also animated which means you can see what your child is doing in real time, which we think is really cool. We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl; Hamza was rooting for a son, and I, a daughter. I had an inkling that it might be a boy because I wasn't exactly "blooming" while pregnant with him (but I wasn't entirely ugly either!) and I have this Chinese calendar that I got from my mom that could determine if you were going to have a boy or a girl, which is creepily accurate. So when my obstetrician asked if we were hoping for a girl, I knew my hopes were dashed because I saw that little *toot* of his for the world to see. :D Oh well, as long as we knew that everything was normal, from his features to his limbs, hands, fingers, feet and toes...down to his *toot* and two little balls.LOL

Hmm... I kind of miss the days when my little boy was just that. Little. Tiny. A helpless little baby who's actually got both his parents wrapped around his cute pinkie. He's not so little now... he'll be four years old come November and he's in his "terrible three's" stage where he almost always quarrels his way with us through everything: mealtimes, bathtimes, naps, playtimes, what-have-yous. But don't get me wrong...he's also a very charming angel, intelligent, quick-witted, very sweet and affectionate! I absolutely love my son to pieces and would do anything and everything to make him happy. :)

*Sigh* I better get back to my cleaning.. It's already past 4am and I still have a long way to go. :)
Just wanted to share a li'l something-something with you. ;) Take care!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream