Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16, 2008; 5:43am

Okay...

So I've been absent for quite awhile, neglecting this virtual notebook of mine (plus my other notebook which I keep somewhere in our house.HEHE!). I'm kind of pissed off with my blog in Friendster because I couldn't update it at all, it's gone and I still haven't got an answer from the technical team why it's like that. My fingers were wanting to blog that day, and it was really frustrating because my thoughts were practically pouring out my brain and I couldn't write. I have this page here, yes, but my Friendster blog's about as old as my son, hence my loyalty to it. But right now I'm so friggin' annoyed with it I just want to cancel the whole thing... my account there even.

It's kind of crazy-stupid that I didn't update here instead... I sort of forgot that I have this... *sheepish grin* I've forgotten what I'm supposed to write about...Oh, yeah, I remember. :) Although I think I'll keep this to myself, it's kind of soap-opera-ish, if you know how soaps go. ;) My thoughts, to say the least, are pretty much chagrinned, as Stephenie Meyer would probably described it if she had the chance to nitpick my mind. *Sigh* If only my Psych professor were here, I can unload, have a Carl Rogers session (look up on his style of therapy) so I can get this off my chest. I'm screaming for therapy!

Hmm... I'm probably going to make this my primary blog for now. If things don't improve in FS, then I'm going to say bye-bye to my blog there. *sobs*

Better get some sleep... The sun's come up. I wouldn't want people to see my skin glisten in the sunlight. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.."glisten in the sunlight"...you're living in Twilight way sis hehe..

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream