Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Moon (Stephenie Meyer)


I had finished reading the second installment of the Twilight saga, and New Moon is far different from the first.


Just like the first book, it was hard to put down; I was actually able to finish it faster than I did with Twilight. I was consumed with it to say the least--the almost non-existent presence of Edward (am I exaggerating here?) in the book made me read it faster, wanting to know if he'd appear on the next page. I found that part depressing, completely opposite from the prequel. Only the vampire's voice appears in Bella's head every now and then for almost half of the part of the book (and they weren't even actually his). There was also the "re-introduction" of Bella's Quileute friend, Jacob Black who becomes her best friend... and something else.

Oh, just go get a copy so you'll know what I mean. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream