Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All Systems Go!

I received word from my brother Hassan, who went to our grandparents for lunch earlier today. He said that according to our Uncle Boy, the ARMM elections will push through as scheduled. So that means, I'll be going to Mindanao really soon to help out (although I know it's really late). At least I'll still be able to help!

I'm feeling a bunch of emotions all at once. This isn't our first time to run for office... My family's been in public service for the longest time. But this one is different... it's my BROTHER who's bidding a post for Assemblyman in our district, unlike before when it was either my grandfather, uncle or cousin. This one is really close to home.

It's a green light.

All systems GO!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream