Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome, Khalil Rashad!

If only my computer had internet access, then I would've posted his picture here. Soon, when I've completely settled in our new residence..naks!
I'm talking about the newest addition to the family,
Khalil Rashad De Guzman Diron, my nephew.
Yup, my NEPHEW. One of my brothers' kid... Amir Hassan's.

WHAAAAT?

Yeah.
It's his.
He's married.
And he now has a kid.

Shocked with the revelation, huh? Don't be. It's his destiny. And he's happy.:)

All I can say is that the baby looks like his daddy.:) Another future heartbreaker in the family. hehe! I'll post the pics one of these days... I haven't quite figured out if I'm gonna subscribe to my old provider or get a new one.

Until next time... Ciao!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream