Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Picture, Picture!

Sheer luck? I say it's just coincidence. We were supposed to go visit my grands, but the weather made it quite impossible for us to get out of our jammies and the room. I was contemplating on walking to the internet cafe in Timog (which was only a block down from our new place) inspite of the weather to contact my Havaianas dealer (I pre-ordered some pairs, hehe!) when lo and behold, the guys from the phone company came to install the landline. Coolness! After awhile the guy who was gonna install my internet connection came. Coolness times two.:) Anyway, I just wanted to post some pics here... not of me, but of Rashad. Just when I thought that I had it all, I find out my card reader's smashed...something inside it is loose and it won't read my memory card.Raja, bad boy! >:-/ So, I'll just make do with what I have... good thing Che lent me her cd. I'll just post more pictures of Rashad when I got a new reader.:)

Dsc01204

Dsc01225Dsc01235

p.s.

he's so like his father... laging nakakunot ang noo. lol

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream