Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Googler In Me.




Lately, I have been finding myself "googling" just about anything: from psychological disorders (I misplaced my DSM-IV) to friends to see if they're "Google-able" (I know I am!) to recipes of Filipino delicacies (mostly kakanin and other sweets) to the characters and novels of movies that Hamza and I have seen (the last of which was Shattered Glass), and now, my latest addiction, hunting down our residences using Google Earth.

Yeah, I've been "googling" down our houses using GE. It's pretty fun. At least to me, it is. Google Earth is like a 3D map of the entire planet. Its images are photographs taken by satellites and aircrafts over the last three years and is updated on a rolling basis. I've marked down our houses in the south and here in the metro. pretty cool.=) Here're pics to give you an idea of what I've been googling about.

Marawi_house this is a photograph of our house in Marawi (left pic)... God, I got really excited when I saw it.hehe! Guess I just miss hanging out by the terrace with the cool view of the green, green field and MSU. And not to forget the weather! Lamig sa terrace in the evenings.=) Cool place to have conversations over coffee...too bad I don't drink it. hehe.;)

Cdo_house_7This is our house in CDO (right pic)... I had the hardest time finding it... had to ask for Hamid's help while on YM (thanks,bro!). I was showing him images and he was like, "you're showing me wrong pictures of the area!" =p

Fuentebella And this pic on the left is where I currently live...somewhere in the Scout area. This is where I grew up. No problem looking for this place. We're moving to a different house, but it's just a couple of blocks down.Love it here!;)

I've marked a bunch of other houses of relatives and such but I'm not gonna put them up here anymore. Baka ma-tempt na naman akong mag GE, hanapin ko pa bahay ninyo!;)



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream