Saturday, March 3, 2007

03.03.07

I know I'm supposed to do something. But I can't remember what. I used to be so OC (obsessive-compulsive.. well, I wasn't diagnosed as one, but the symptoms are there,really), but after giving birth to Raja, I noticed that I have become more and more forgetful. Well, I wouldn't say I'm a complete blankhead but more like I tend to miss bits and pieces of this and that. Crazy huh? Some say it's because of the anaesthesia...it makes you lose your memory. Or parts of it, like you have selective amnesia or something. hehe. But I doubt it. It may have caused my atrial fibrillation (cardiac arrhythmia, which recurs now and then..tsk tsk), but not losing my memory.

Why write something about this? It irritates the heck out of me, like it's doing right now. See, I'm the type who remembers everything: birthdays, anniversaries, death anniversaries, deadlines, errands that needed to be done and all that.. but I've been noticing myself to be more and more forgetful. It may be insignificant, minute, but still, forgotten. I know it annoys Hamza at times (although he doesn't show), how we have to go back home to get something I forgot to put in Raja's bag or if all the faucets have been shut tightly (unless we want to go home to a house with a waterfall), but more so it annoys me because it makes me feel a bit s-t-u-p-i-d. And to think I'm contemplating law/graduate school this June..good luck! *snickers at myself*

Oh well, it'll come around...whatever that is.



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream