Sunday, February 1, 2009

Everybody Has To Cross The River

I was 'stumbling upon' sites using Stumble Upon (duh) when I came across this quiz. I don't know how true it is that this IQ test is really given to job applicants in Japan prior to getting accepted at work, because even the one who posted the game isn't so sure about it either. *smirks*

Anyhoo... the game gave me a friggin' headache the first five minutes, but figured it out after five more. *yay* The game's pretty cute with its animated characters and antics, but it still doesn't excuse the headache it gave me when I made a few attempts. I'm sharing this game with you and see how YOU'd fare at it. *heehee*

Now, since I answered it correctly, does it mean I can go work in Japan? Weee!☺



http://www.robmathiowetz.com/

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream