Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hapy Birthday, Hunny. :)

I know it's corny, but love makes people corny. *peace*

For the times we're together...
I thank God you're spending it with me.
For the times we're not...
I wished those moments were with me still.

For the smiles that you flashed my way,
Our laughter that raised a couple of decibels high,
I will treasure them with me forever,
with my right hand raised up to the sky.

For the corny wisecracks that you told,
the inside jokes only we know of...
Our wacky dance steps the world will never see,
I will cherish them always, Hunny!

For the problems we encountered then,
you told me we'd face them straight ahead.
And we did, and it was tough...
But we endured, and we're stronger than we've ever been.

For the all tantrums that I've thrown,
the fits of anger now and then I would show,
You never faltered, you never ceased,
to love me fully, and forgive me.

For the dreams that you shared,
and the inner you that you bared,
I thank you all for these truly
that you shared them all only to me.

I'll always be with you, I hope you see,
My love for life, for eternity. .

Thank you hun, for everything.

Happy 28th Birthday!
I love you.

P.S. Don't forget my pasalubong. hehehehehe!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
*MUSLIM * wife * mother * blogger * online shopper * CBTL/Starbucks fan * sweets is my kryptonite *

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream